how do I change out day running light

robertpredella
0

Asked by robertpredella Oct 28, 2011 at 05:44 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT1 1500

how do I change out the day running light on drivers side

Chip167
50

I just changed mine on my 2004 Suburban. If the headlight assembly is similar, it is fairly simple. 1. remove headlight assembly by removing the two vertical L-shape metal pins that are located on top of the headlight. (turn the top of the pins and pull straight up. 2. pull out headlight assembly, remove plugs leading to headlights (it is easier to replace bulbs with headlight assembly out of the way) 3. push in tab on back of Daytime running light plug and twist towards driver side quarter panel, pull light straight out and replace.

You think this is helpful.
fishtm54
0

This is EXACTLY what I needed!! Thank you! "Things" don't frequently go like you would like them to, but with these instructions, it was a "Thank You Jesus!" time!!