Im a female with a 2002 Saturn L100. I park on the street and the Metro bus (my guess) knocked off my driver side view mirror. I want the best job for the least amount of money. What suggestions do you have?

chughes2999
0

Asked by chughes2999 Sep 18, 2013 at 04:49 PM about the 2002 Saturn L-Series 4 Dr L100 Sedan

Saturn 2002 L Series 4-door Sedan.  Replace and install driver side view mirror ASAP.
Manual, non-folding, non-heated, no painting any shade of black fine.  I live in Los Angeles, California 90005. What is the best way to attack situation?  I am in possession of mirror casing, the shattered mirror.
Thank you for your assistance.

judge_roy

NO more saturn...they are finished...to replace a MINI mirror is an electrical connection and three bolts...have had this problem myself~ get a MINI....you'll be happy with it if you live in LA....they don't like ice~