guys i have a 2007 supercharged autobiography rangerover it was excellent but all of a sudden it just lowered itself for some reason i guess its the hydraulic system, it gives a message saying ''car w

mazinbusaidi
0

Asked by mazinbusaidi Jun 06, 2013 at 01:25 AM about the 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

mazinbusaidi
0

guys i have a 2007 supercharged autobiography rangerover it was excellent but all of a sudden it just lowered itself for some reason i guess its the hydraulic system, it gives a message saying ''car will lift when system has cooled'' i just parked it and i dont know what to do please help asap thanks!

Lars Cats
2,405

The overheat protection of the suspension pump has kicked in, you may have a leak somewhere causing it to have to work too hard. The system will shut down in that case to prevent pump failure.

You think this is helpful.