So I have an 1995 Beretta that had a bad ignition switch module I replaced it and put everything back together and now my Ignition cylinder wont turn over and there no power to my car what so ever. And its a new battery I just bought it 2 weeks ago thinking that was my problem. Does anyone know whats wrong or if I did something wrong?

Amanda Brooks
0

Asked by Amanda Dec 11, 2012 at 07:09 AM about the 1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2 Dr STD Coupe

Tom Torres
2,125

r u saying u replaced the switch on the lower part of the column or the key and cylinder? if i understand correctly ur talking about the switch on the column

21,005

You check voltage at the large fuses in the fuse box under the hood?