Corsica Radiator Part?

mohoman
0

Asked by mohoman Jun 30, 2011 at 10:19 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

Does anyone know if the plastic side tube(s) where the transmission oil goes into on my 96 3.1 corsica can be replaced? The plastic at the top has a crack in it. It has a bunch of short metal crimps all the way from the top of the Rad. to the bottom. The crack i have is on the drain side, where the drain petcock is. The crack is near the top of the Rad. Thanks.

Jason Zane
3,135

in my experience, it is better to replace th e whole radiator with a new one. the repair might not hold. mine failed & i just put a new radiator in.

mohoman
0

Thanks for the info. I just got a new one today. Much appreciated Jason.