Went to see a sante fe 4x4 2007 but it need a fuels sensor is this expensive

mcshane
0

Asked by mcshane Mar 08, 2012 at 10:21 PM about the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD

geobcon
0

I don't have an answer but does this affect your actual MPG? I have a 2011 Santa Fe that as yet hasn't lived up to th advertised local or long distance mileage I'd be interested to know if this might be my problem also.

mcshane
0

yes it does.Its still under warranty ??? Talk to the dealership mechanic you bought if from

James Warner
1,490

to answer the question, no the parts are not that expensive. there are 2 level sensors as this is a divided tank. id reccomend replacing both sensors at the same time as the other side will go out soon if its not out already. theres an access to both nder the rear seats,so the tank does not have to be removed from the vehicle. there is a special tool for the fuel pump lock ring though that will make it difficult to removed the pumps if you cant get one.if you have someone do it for you i would expect at least a 3-4 hour labor charge on top of parts