2007 sante fe mpg computer reading

mccannn
0

Asked by mccannn Feb 26, 2012 at 11:30 PM about the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD

After my 2007 Sante Fe 30,000 warranty maintenance at Hyundai dealer my MPG Trip
computer has shown my MPG plumpted upon leaving the dealership. Upon my return they
reset the electronics and also confirmed that everything is ok. Still very poor mileage.
Theynaskedmme to return car and went through the system and reset the electronics. The
MPG computer is reading erraticly. Is this a fuel problem or a electronic problem. When I
returned the car they tested the car by driving and said the MPG was 19.5 yet the service
department couldn't show me that verification.  HELP!!

paul1pov
20

i have nearly the exact same problem. my 2007 sante fe was tuned up. hoses checked. following the tune up, my mpg dropped by 50% to 10-11mpg city, 12-14 hwy. The dealer ran a diagnostic test and reset the computer. The problem was NOT fixed. What could be wrong???