New battery, cranks but won't start

rfried0315
0

Asked by rfried0315 Dec 30, 2013 at 09:32 AM about the 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7L

2006 Tucson with 183,000 kms.  Hadn't started it in a few days and found the battery was dead.  Got a new battery to replace the original one and now it won't start.  It has fuel and cranks quite well, just won't start.  Tried the locking and unlocking manoeuver but to no avail.  Any ideas?

rfried0315
0

never mind....I pushed it out of the garage to get the ATV out and then I pushed it back in, decided to try to start it once again and it did! weird.....