my Q7 screen some times does not com on when i turn the key, i then have no sat nav ,tel. or radio, etc. any ideas please

l8ffos13
10

Asked by l8ffos13 Jun 24, 2012 at 05:45 AM about the 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 Quattro

l8ffos13
10

my problem was water had dripped down on to the emi amp, wich is just under a small grill above the rear drivers side wheel arch, on the inside of the rear lug comp, be very carefull when cleening the rear plastic trim in the boot, bad design by audi, common fault apparently, but audi did not commit, audi dealers did not want to help in any way, they wanted £1.850 to fix problem, bought amp off audi to the sum off £850, good auto elect fitted it for £45, NEVER, EVER, Trust audi dealers or audi customer services ,THEIVING B -----RDS

doctor10
10

You are absolutely right. I took my 2007 Q7 in due to the MMI not coming on. The gave me an estimate of $1250. I took it in approximately a month later for the work to be done. They called me back stating additional damage had occured which I would not be able to see which change the estimate to $4000. I told them to leave my keys at the desk and I was on my way to pick-up my vehicle.