Hyundai Entourage wont start

sandtri
0

Asked by sandtri Mar 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM about the 2007 Hyundai Entourage 4 Dr GLS

engine turns over, has fuel, won't start. wait overnight starts.

Frank Markantonis
35

see if you has spark and injector pulse. those are nototious for bad crank sensors

sandtri
0

It was in to the dealership and they couldn't find a fault code on the system or duplicate the problem. It isn't the first time it has happened - the not starting. How would we be able to tell the spark and injector pulse without the computer. We have a lot of auto repair tools but not the computer stuff.

SCALI
10

Same problem, struggled with this for 2 years! Now they think it's the Junction Box, the anti-theft component. We have a documented complaint from prior to warranty running out (52 K miles), so Hyudai is paying for the fix. There is a formal Service Bulletin out on this, our dealership never knew unti I contacted Hyundai Consumer Affairs - 800-633-5151

county1124
10

for what ever it's worth, we had the same van and same problem. it was diagnosed as the junction box and then a code came up as the "computer". The junction box didn't solve the issue nor the computer. My Hyundai dealer searched it out and found that the problem was neither...there is a wiring harness under the radiator "area" that cuts from stress...they fixed it and never did the problem occur again...good luck!!