why is my car leaking antifreeze

gb565656
0

Asked by gb565656 Feb 09, 2012 at 02:47 PM about the 2000 Buick Regal LS

I check the oil look good and the water area is dry

janyva
0

I own a 2001 GS and began getting this off burning smell coming from the engine. Just replaced my water pump at 114k miles this month. Believe I also had a gasket replaced at the same time too. I question myself only because my husband coordinated the work and I paid the bill. Unsure if it's related to your same issue.

Ilregal

Coolant leak: The 3.8-liter V6 may leak coolant into the engine from the intake manifold. A new gasket kit, revised throttle body nuts, and sealing compound is available. Redesigned manifolds are also available in the aftermarket. (1997-2004) Coolant leak: Coolant loss via plastic intake manifold is corrected by installing upgraded manifold and gaskets plus new PCV kit. (1997-04)