Have a 2004 Buick Park Ave. While driving, the break light came on and will not turn off. Any recommendation how to fix?

Suzanne Lewis
0

Asked by Suzanne Sep 08, 2012 at 01:50 PM about the 2004 Buick Park Avenue Base

Have a 2004 Buick Park Ave.  While driving, the break light came on and will not turn off.  Any recommendation how
to fix?

gustang
565

Is this a brake Indicator from your computer system? If yes it could be indicating low brake fluid or worn brake pads. Check you manual. If you don't have a manual do an search online for a manual for you auto.

Jim Campbell
255

I need to know of you are talking about the dash warning lamp or the actual tail lights staying on ... there is a huge difference in diagnosing this. Let me know which one you mean, OK?