how do you reset the computer on a 2007 chrysler pacifica

bcarpenter
0

Asked by bcarpenter Jan 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM about the 2007 Chrysler Pacifica 4 Dr Base

14,295

The best way is to have reset using a scan too that has that function, most auto parts stores can do this for free, the other way is to locate the ECM fuses and remove them for at least 30 seconds or you could disconnect the ECM totally for that time, I do not recommend disconnecting the battery on this model as you could activate the anti theft system then you will have to take it to a dealer to have it reset.