air conditioner

Carrie Potter
0

Asked by Carrie Jul 06, 2012 at 10:04 PM about the 2004 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD

Every year I have to refill the anifreeze in my volvo xc90 I assume I have a leak of some sort but the
passenger side of the car never has cold air is their a different place to put the solution? And is their
anything I can do about the leak

82,435

OK, you might be low on refridgerent, causing the issue, and the system then shuts one side down. 2. The problem might have to do with a motor that contols a flap in the heater assembly is not working. But before you have it replaced, which is big $$$, disconnect your negative battery cable for 15mins to clear your cars memory. Reattach and see if you get the motor to work again. Sometimes this can work, but don't bet on it. You will need to also find the coolant leak as well, after driving the car and getting up to operating temperature, park the car and turn off, pop the hood and see if you can locate the leak by smell/ steam and or wet spots.