WHAT TYPE OF CAR IS C70?

Brimar Magnusson
0

Asked by Brimar Aug 30, 2008 at 05:35 PM about the 2006 Volvo C70 2dr Convertible

IT IS FROM EUROPE

William Henry
45

...convertible. There were coupe versions of it in the past, but the current version is a convertible with a hard top

James Meek
125

The Gen 1 was available first as a Coupe, then as a Convertible The Gen 2 is a CC or Hard Top Convertible (when the hard top is raised they have managed to keep a good Coupe look, the only tell are the seams in the roof. Its also one of the only hard top convertibles that manages to disguise the ugly breaks in the bodywork required by the larger boot to accomodate the hard roof see the BMW 3 series or MB SL to see what I mean - as the Volvo has defined shoulders the boot lid seam disappears at the top of the shoulder thereby retaining a smooth look to the car)