where can you download a repair manual for 06 sentra? My nissan sentra only blows out hot air but no cool . Why does it blow out hot , shouldn't it not work at all ?

FrankieM823
0

Asked by FrankieM823 Mar 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM about the 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S

My ac is stuck on hot only and doesn't blow cool .I had it checked and has plenty of freon . he said the doors that direct the air is the problem . my question : how does the broken doors direct hot only ? shouldn't they not  blow anything ?

DavidH25

http://www.b15u.com/sentra-specific-installation-guides-technical-info/35-nissan-sentra-factory-service-manuals-fsm.html

DavidH25

Instant Factory pdf download: http://www.slideshare.net/chiehzveytwf/2006-nissan-sentra-service-repair-manual-download-16023021

DavidH25

It's called a bezel. When you turn on the HVAC it directs air through the A/C evaporator. Or in your case, not

judge_roy

clever...using the A/C to pull moisture out of ambient air...kinda necessary in foggy weather.

Eliezer Rivera
215

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM