My horn started blowing all by itself and didn't stop until i cut the wheel to the left - how can i make it stop?

gk1969
0

Asked by gk1969 Dec 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM about the 1998 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr LS Sedan

out of nowhere my horn started blowing and wouldn't stop until i cut the wheels to the left i need to stop the horn so i can get it somewhere to have it fixed

49,655

Remove the horn fuse or the horn relay.

14,845

Lol reminds me of that prank where you get your drunk passed out friends keys and stick a diode between the brake and horn relay so every thine he hits the brakes the horn blasts.... Shorted wire in the steering wheel. I would recommend taking it to a shop because I never recommend people to work on their own vehicles airbags.

Best Answer
gk1969
0

went to the shop blowing the horn the whole way - everyone got out of my way that day LOL - all fixed now - short in the steering wheel - thanks John