Where is my horn!

Stephen Kerr
55

Asked by Stephen May 29, 2008 at 06:02 AM about the 1998 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr LS Sedan

my father just broguht me a lumina down from ontario and i figured out the horn isnt working ... i tried taking a look at the relay and fuses but they seem to be fine, i was looking for the horn under the hood but i could never find it. does anyone know there the horn might be located cause its stumped me.

Josh Ellington
50

got any pictures? Its gonna be 2 disk shaped objects, almost like 2 symbols together. There are usually more than one under the hood also. One probably in front of the radiator and one actually inside the engine bay.

11jonny11
480

hey. if you have a 1997 lumina the horn is on the passger side. if you look under the front bumber you shold see the horn. here is a pic were the horn is on a 1997. there is a nother place were i seen the horn on a lumina it is on the passger side under the headlight. i rewally hope this helped you a little bit

11jonny11
480

here is a better pic of the horn

You think this is helpful.