how to remove window washer bottle

skullrdc
0

Asked by skullrdc Jan 24, 2007 at 06:26 PM about the 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Base Coupe

how do i remove the window washer resovoir from my 98 cavalier

LouB
15,020

Hi skullrdc! I couldn't find the info you are looking for on the web. I suggest taking a trip to the local library where I will bet they have the Chilton's manual for your Cavalier. You can probably have all the info you could ever want about switching that out for the cost of a couple of 25-cent copies. If that doesn't bear fruit you can try your local book store or parts store for the Chilton's. If that fails, a call to either the service guy at your local Chevy dealer or the guy behind the counter of the parts place where you are going to get your replacement reservoir, will usually get you the info you need. These guys seem to know everything. Good luck!

headbuntoo4
40

it is done from under front drivers side of car if it is the pump. you can change just the pump follow wires and it is hard to see but it is done from under and through a hole in the body. it takes longer to find the pump than to change it, if after you do. and it leaks from the force fit hose use a tie strap ( i think thats what it is called ). the pump is also force fit just pry it up with flat screw driver.