ACURA RL AC PROBLEM

Samshow
0

Asked by Samshow Apr 16, 2013 at 02:22 AM about the 2006 Acura RL 3.5L AWD w/Navi System, Tech Package

My RL (2005) AC does not come on.  When AC button is pushed, a message that "Engine should be running before putting AC on" come up

DavidH25

Apparently the system does not know the engine is running to send you that message. I would start by checking all fuses. And if you care to look at : http://rl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736372 there is one guy that had a similar problem and wrote: Make sure you contact Acura right away. I had mine go out and Acura knows that it happens on the 05 and 06, they reimbursed me for the full amount labor and parts, which was $426. I love their customer service' The RL is the best car I ever got. I am the 2nd owner on mine and Acura did not care they still paid for my repair.