where is the interior light fuse in the fuse box

svernachio
0

Asked by svernachio May 06, 2013 at 05:57 PM about the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V6

hi i am trying to replace my interior light fuse but i cant find it i looked in the owners
manual and the found which fuse it is and i put an new one in but they still dont seem to
be working right

judge_roy

Look just to the of the dash console. The whole left SIDE panel of the dash pulls off to reveal the fuse box. (where the door meets the dash) Becareful not to scratch it with a screwdriver when you take it off. I would suggest using something softer or made of plastic. My dealership used a flat head screwdriver and left a big scratch across the panel that had to be replaced.

judge_roy

this thing may have a BCM responsible for all the interior lights..dimming the courtesy lights..etc, may be malfunctioning~

judge_roy

...would take it further but really need to witness the problem first hand...cracks me up whenever someone has a glovebox switch problem such that it turns the light off when closed...this is purely on faith and requires a modicum of trust in your electrics~