i recently installed a pioneer AVH-1400DVD in my 2002 Jetta. after wiring and soldering all of the wires to the back wiring and it installed fine. after 1 day i tried to turn the car on and it wouldn't start and all the indicator lights went on, the battery is fine. help!

joncass
0

Asked by joncass Feb 02, 2013 at 08:52 PM about the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDi

Gerald11111
45

loks so great and wondeful

Hector Irizarry Duval
1,255

how did you installed the radio? using a connector or did you cut cables? why do you think the problem has something to do with the radio? what does the car do?