radio static problems on my 1999.5 jetta.

Matty Protano
145

Asked by Matty Mar 02, 2013 at 05:23 PM about the 1999 Volkswagen Jetta GL

if i put on my turn signals or even my headlights, the radio statics really bad. the radio for some reason had static since i bought it. i thought it was just the antenna , so i bought one and it cleared a little, but still sucks.

7jimmy7
9,395

noise suppressor needed, in power wire to radio 1 of 2 wires power in.memory always hot and switched at radio key on only ,connect inline on this one[radio shack] k mart ect.

Matty Protano
145

Lol what? i want to make sure you know its all stock equipment.