why does my golf 4 2006 shakes.

Mohammed2344
0

Asked by Mohammed2344 Sep 09, 2012 at 05:40 PM about the 2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T

my car shakes the pressues level on the tyres are 40 and wheel balancing and alignment is done but still its vibrating please help me out guys.

Rubie
695

Take your car back to the mechanic who did the alignment and have him correct the problem.

Dave Jarvis
45

hi mate ,this modrl has a common fault on the gearbox,the crown wheel comes loose and shakes badly,have it checked quick because it can come loose completly and smesh the gearbox case,

Larry Phanthavong
165

when does it shake? if when accelerating, you need axles. at highway speeds, could be off balance wheel/tire or like mentioned above, gearbox issue. when sitting still, could be motor mounts

Best Answer
Mohammed2344
0

Thank you very much larry the one of the axel was damaged but, now replaced with a new one and now the car runs smoothly. Thanx mates for all your generous contributions for my problem.

Walker Johnson
25

This car doesnt exist.........

Larry Phanthavong
165

not in america. other places in the world, mk4's, mk3's and even mk1 golfs are still being made.