Engine

Tyler Whitaker
15

Asked by Tyler Sep 07, 2008 at 03:42 AM about the 1993 Volkswagen Corrado 2 Dr SLC Hatchback

what is the firing order on a vr6?

Michael Canha
20

135 246 thats the order on the coilpack from left to rite if u face it on the driver side from the front of the car same thing btw if u have stock sparkplug cables it should say the number on each one but if its got a distributer it should say it on the cap hope this info helps other wise fourms on vwvortex.com is the best source of everything dub

Nick Bragg
15

He has an OBDI engine so it is has a distributor not a coilpack. Tyler, I highly recommend signing up on www.vwvortex.com or finding some local VW enthusiasts. Good luck!

Steve Adams
0

I believe the answer you are looking for is 1-5-3-6-2-4.

Trevor Schellenberg
35

Just because it's OBD1 doesn't mean it has a distributor. I have a 93 OBD1 and it has a coilpack. The only year of VR that had distributor was late 92 and 93 from what I recall.