bmw x5 diesel

chichia29
0

Asked by chichia29 Jul 26, 2013 at 05:03 AM about the 2003 BMW X5 3.0i

Self-Level Suspension Inactive I don't know what's this but allways has voice. please help
me... thank's

68,635

Could be a blown fuse or the air supply pump, ride height sensors are faulty, or air shock absorbers, etc. Your going to have to do some diagnostics to determine the real issue. What you can check by yourself, before starting the car after a long break try to push in to the front air packs. If they feels soft, there is a leak in them and requires a replacement.

Robert Charlson
2,195

Do you have the dual suspension of just single axle?