I once owned a 2-dr Hdtp coupe. I would really like to find one now. Any ideas on where to look?

rsspaniard99
5

Asked by rsspaniard99 Feb 28, 2013 at 07:37 AM about the 1975 Toyota Corolla SR5

I would like to find a good fixer-upper to work on with my son for his first car. He is only 10 right now, but that would give us plenty of time to make it a runner.

123,805

Keep your eyes out on this site, cars.com autotrader.com ebaymotors.com and craigslist.

judge_roy

You don't want one of these. It hasn't got airbags. It has a carburetor. I've had one of these myself, and have to say advances in automotive technology for the better have made a museum piece of this design. Lease a scion IQ with eleven airbags, that way when he cracks up, he'll be protected....but not in that buggy. Don't get sentimental on us, you've got to accept the improvements and roll with the latest technology. Took me a lifetime of fixin' clunkers before this got thru to me.