i have a 87 honda civic si hatchback and im wondering where i can find a body kit for it if so where online .

devotd360
0

Asked by devotd360 Nov 09, 2012 at 02:18 PM about the 1987 Honda Civic Base Hatchback

and my friend said i couldnt put rims bigger then 15s i wanna kno how big i can go .

Michael Perfeito
145

Personally, I'd check craigslist or a forum for your model of civic. It would be more cost effective to buy the parts used if they are in decent condition. Also, look into lip kits, they are typically cheaper than body kits and look less ridiculous. As for the wheels. As a rule of thumb, I usually try to stick with whatever diameter the biggest factory option wheels were. Since you have an SI, that is probably already it. Although you can probably make any size wheel fit with some modification. You can look up pictures of your generation civic and see what wheel sizes people are running.

Matt Frapaul
15

you can get a authentic japan on from password jdm.com they have great pricing and all also if you are just looking for something with a little bit of style to it try going onto andys auto sport.com and rims will all depend on if you plan on lowering the vehicle but typically 17's will fit with no isues