power windows dont work

87camry
35

Asked by 87camry Jul 16, 2007 at 02:33 PM about the 1987 Toyota Camry LE

it appears all fuses are ok but I cant get any of the power windows otr the sunroof to work. What am I missing?

23,595

You say that it appears all fuses are ok. Have you replaced the fuse for these items with a known good fuse? I have replaced several fuses which did not appear to be blown, but which were causing too much resistance for operation of the part in question. Also check that the fuse for these items is the correct amperage. A larger or smaller fuse will cause the accessories not to work based on too much resistance or blowing out quickly.

Anonymous
0

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already found an additional fuse that I missed on my first few tries. That has worked. I appriciate the responses

capm28
40

hey can u tell me what you did n if its fuse which one i dont have the cover for the fuses to kno which it is. please thank you