My mom is original owner of 1986 Honda Accord LX. Has only 52,000 miles and in great shape. What would be the sells value?

51Marcus
0

Asked by 51Marcus Jan 02, 2012 at 11:51 AM about the 1986 Honda Accord LX

can email me at mmoore914@aol.com

Michael Schneider
50

Kbb.com kelley blue book

Wild_River_Rat
45

I just checked the www.kbb.com website and noticed they only went back to 1992. You might try calling your insurance company to find out what they calculate as replacement value for the car. Look for online listings of cars within 100 miles or your community and see if anything similar is listed. If the car runs well, is in good condition, and would pass the emissions testing for your area, it would be a hot item for parents of teenagers seeking a car for which they could easily afford to buy the insurance - older cars with good safety features cost less to insure than newer cars. Sorry, I have not got a precise answer, but condition and local market forces are controlling factors.

Karl Grimm
585

worth between $2,125-$5,025