I just recharged the Freon and replaced all the compressor seals on my Honda Accord 85. But now the revs drop when A/C is turned on. How can I solve this?

HonditaAzul
0

Asked by HonditaAzul Oct 09, 2013 at 01:24 AM about the 1985 Honda Accord Base Sedan

The compressor seals were replaced, the evaporator was cleaned, freon gas was
recharged, but now the revs drop when I turn the A/C on, and the engine temperature rises
a lot.

wlogan
1,130

sounds like the electric fan is not comming on and the sensor that automatically speeds the engine when the ac is turned on isn't working.

HonditaAzul
0

Exactly, the ting is, this model uses a vacuum hose system that is too complex and I dont know where the vacuum pump responsible for speeding the engine is. Anyone?