My 2006 Mercedes R350 is losing air from its rear air bags causing car to lean right. I let air out and refilled which leveled car out than next morning car was leaning left why would this happen?

sdelafe
25

Asked by sdelafe Jan 08, 2012 at 10:36 PM about the 2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD

Air bags lose air unilaterally I rest by leting air out and car will level out when bags refil but within 24 hours either the right or left airbag wil be flat again but never both. The lines seem fine and I have covered with soapy water loking for leaks with no results. IS this a sensor issue or relay valve issue?

papa

has the car been jacked up or on a lift,if so the system is blown,their is a cut off switch for air bag sys,if it is not turned off they blow.