2000 chevy prizm fuse (location)

tim10cc
0

Asked by tim10cc Nov 08, 2010 at 01:41 PM about the 2000 Chevrolet Prizm 4 Dr LSi Sedan

I am trying to locate a fuse for the gas gadge and the temp gadge.  Both are not lighting up at night.  Let me know...wheaties@toast.net

I just bought this car outright b/c of my crappy aveo and its timing belt issues.  So far I am enjoying this car.

bjude1
155

You are looking for the cluster/illumination fuse. Unfortunately if the rest of the gages are lit at night than it is a bulb or LED that is out. Easy to replace, Just pull the gauge cluster and swap bulbs. You can go to http://www.superbrightleds.com/, compare bulbs, choose color "and yes you can change the color". Like Two dollars each.