How do I set the clock?

gfhedges
0

Asked by gfhedges Mar 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM about the 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 CDI Turbodiesel

I don't have the manual, and have tried to set the clock but cannot.  Help please!

DavidH25

Daylight Savings Time sucks. I wish the would leave it alone one way or the other...but anyway.... Insert your smart key into the ignition module. Press the "Menu" button (left side of your steering wheel) to bring up the Mercedes-Benz menu. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrows (right side of your steering wheel) to browse through the menu options. Stop when the display reads "Settings." Press the "Menu" button to enter the Settings menu. Press the "Up" or "Down" buttons until the message "Time/Date" appears. Press the "Menu" button to enter. Press the "Up" or "Down" buttons to highlight "Clock Set Hour," then press the "Menu" button again. Press the positive (+) or negative (--) button on your steering wheel (right side, beneath arrows) to adjust the hour display. Press the "Menu" button to exit and save your changes. Press the "Up" or "Down" arrows to highlight "Clock Set Minute," then press "Menu" to enter. Press the positive (+) or negative (--) button to adjust the minute display, then press "Menu" to exit.

Darrylpea
210

I cannot locate the time/ date menu anywhere in the settings, I've done it for years but now I can't locate it anywhere. Please help

Earnest Reed
50

How do you set the clock on a 2006 c230 Ben

Tiesiog Bacinskas
30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryF4mfnkJAo