starter problem

oscarfeiby
0

Asked by oscarfeiby Apr 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM about the 2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320

Greetings,

I have 2003 E320. I have a problem when i want to start the car in the morning. SOmetimes the car is start but no electricity at all. Meaning, can not turm any light or even the odo meter is not working. Usually after 5 minutes I turn it off and start again and usually is back up normal with all the elctricity.
During a  winter time ... the car wont start at all.... seems like no electricity therefore the key  cant even turn because its lock. i took to the mechanic, they said its the second battery is out.. but after i replace it.. its happen again just after a couple of days... seems its not charging.
Could you help me with the problem?

Many Thanks

MB2003
5

Hi Oscar I am having the same problems with my 2003 E320. I replaced the main battery and still having the same problem,Did you get yours fixed? and what was the fix, Thx Michel michelg77x@gmail.com