How much does Intake Manifold Gasket cost to replace it.

rajnshah
0

Asked by rajnshah Jan 25, 2007 at 01:39 PM about the 2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS

Hi
I have 2000 Chevy Malibu LS and it has problem with Intake Manifold Gasket and its leaking from outside and I am just wondering that How much does it cost to fix this problem.
Thank you

tropikalpirate
5,005

If you replace it yourself you can get a kit online for around $200, give or take. The gasket is around $60, but you have to buy other things with it. Here is a link with a break down: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070108102657AATWow5 read the answer to see the average price of things. If you get it done somewhere it will cost $600-$700 depending (hopefully this is the high end of what it will cost). If you are planning on changing it yourself this manual will help:http://www.themotorbookstore.com/malibu1.html

trip65

well if you live in fl. i could fix it for 300, if you go to a shop about 500+