Car was advertised on your web site

aqadeer
0

Asked by aqadeer Aug 24, 2014 at 12:50 AM about the 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan

A c230 2006 was advertised on your web page I bought that car from the Mitsubishi
dealer that car is lemon on te he way home  it stopped i called AAA , to get the jump
next i went to  foothill Mercedes it stopped I need another another jump came home it
died again I went to dealer the charge the battery for one hour came home it died again
I called the  dealer that i need to returned this car  I don t want it.what shell  i do they
have not responded.
ThanksQadeerOrange County ca

aqadeer
0

the engine made horrible noise when push gas it takes time in shifting the gear

31,795

If the dealer is ethical they will take it back, but some dealers say sorry as is where is. I don't know your States law but some States will give you 36 hours to return a car if you change your mind. Sorry to say but this is a good example why you should have a used car check performed outside of where you are going to purchase it, that is money well spent. Never call, they won't return your call unless you are buying something, just take it back.