dodge truck wont turn over or anything but this single red light keeps blinking did i blow a fuse

gzarbough
0

Asked by gzarbough Mar 14, 2010 at 07:02 PM about the 2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT Quad Cab SB

My 2005 Dodge ram just died i went to turn the key and had a split second sound like it was going to start then click everything went out and this little red light on the dash keeps blinking. when the door opens the door ajar light and the odometer and overhead lights flash on and off but nothing else will work. My electronic throttle control light had been flashing before this happened earlier in the day.....any thoughts

bcogbill7
40

dude...mine did this this morning...did you ever find out what it was?

islingdirt
140

My 2002 dodge ram 1500 had a bad water pump so it sat for awhile until I could fix it. So the batery went dead, I did jump start it a couple times to move it. Ibve replaced the water pump and the batery but the little red light in the dash is on and none of the electronics work. The gauges the turns signals brake lights the headlights inside light none of these work. The headlights come on automatically and the tail lights work ( like it is in safe mode or something. Whats up? Does the computer need to be reprogramed or relearn? Im lost any help would be appreciated.

joe102951
15

if the red light is blinking it means you need to either charge the battery or get a new 1.. if its a good battery try cleaning the termials.