why dont my tail lights works?

hoaksy
0

Asked by hoaksy Mar 01, 2011 at 05:35 PM about the 2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT Quad Cab LB 4WD

My trucks tail lights do not work, my brake lights and turn signals work but my tail lights do not.  I have no power going to the left or right tail tail light fuse, and i have already went and got a new switch for it but still not tail lights?

Kelly Lipsie Jr.
585

check all of your fuses, in the dash and under the hood, make sure the bulbs dont need replaced?

PSFLO1
50

I am having the same issue . i had to run a wire from the right side to power the lights now they just are on all the time. If you have found a fix please let me know. If you have not found one i will let you know if i do.

donnnnn
50

How do you go about running this wire from the right side ?

Danasia Walker
70

check the trl hitch wires they may be pinched together,I had the same problem never thought I would figure it out.

You think this is helpful.
Sebastien Vandal
65

Your fuse is burnt. Check the parking light fuse

AaronMD69
105

I just had the same thing happen! All of my lights have never had problems. I tried to connect a trailer to the trailer hitch connector and lost all of my marker lights. Brake, signal, hazard and reverse lights all still work...but no markers/park lights. It has to be the trailer wiring.

AaronMD69
105

Checked all fuses and relays...they are all good. Checked all bulbs...they are also good. Has to be something with the trailer wiring. That's when I lost my lights...when I plugged in the trailer wiring connector.