Where can I find the chevy emblem or logo that goes on the bumper of this car? Chevrolet has discontinued this part and it is impossible to even find one used.

alugo29
0

Asked by alugo29 Mar 28, 2007 at 06:58 AM about the 2001 Chevrolet Prizm 4 Dr STD Sedan

I have been searching practicallyt he world to replace the chevy emblem that goes on the bumper of this car.  Where or does anyone know anybody online or anywhere that can provide assistance with this?  I have tried used lots and looked everywhere trying to find this part to no avail...

bovan
10,050

Dear alugo29-- Your best source might be any member of a junkyard network dealing in cars. Most large junkyards are part of a network and they can look nationwide for your emblem for your 2001 Chevrolet Prizm. Find your junkyard with a Google or Yahoo search or use your local yellow pages. Good luck from Bovan.