What fuses are for the forward O2 sensor? 06 AWD

1skipper
0

Asked by 1skipper May 02, 2013 at 10:54 AM about the 2006 Honda CR-V LX AWD

received a OBDII P0135 code = bank 1 sensor 1 heater circuit bad, wnated to check the fuses before replacing the $300 + sensor.

thank you,
Skip

15,335

The O2 heaters run off a circuit with many more componets on the same fuse. If the fuse was bad you would have alot more problems not to mention more heater circuit codes for the other sensors. I have only seen a few times where a wire issue has come into play something like the wires got on the exhaust and burnt up causing a code or sometimes rodents get ahold of them. find B1S1 and check the integrity of the wires, if okay then throw a sensor in it. I cant beleive its 300 for one sensor thats crazy. Can you find one cheaper?

Best Answer
49,745

RockAuto.com shows O2 sensors from $60-$205. Maybe $300 installed and they change the oil and buy lunch.

You think this is helpful.