My wipers work, but they stopped working on intermittent and fast speeds....they just work on regular speed, and will not go back down when turned off. They stop in the middle of the windshield....where ever they are at the time. 2006 Honda CRV. Should we replace the motor? or is it caused by something else? not a fuse, we checked.

kthereber
0

Asked by kthereber Jul 10, 2013 at 01:48 PM about the 2006 Honda CR-V EX AWD

68,185

That's what I would check, the motor or the linkage. Here is a link that might help.....http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/14-problems-issues/14591-front-window-wiper-motor-replace.html