I am buying my boyfriend some rims...

Hessing11
25

Asked by Hessing11 Jun 22, 2008 at 03:05 AM about the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Coupe

I can't find the specs for the bolt patterns anywhere!... would a 18X7.5 FF7 GB 4X100/4.5 +45 and 18X7.5 FF7 GB 5X100/4.5 +45 work? Please help, thank you so much!

papa

not to be rude ,but he should buy his on rims and tires.yes i do belive they will fit.

Thornton Saffer
15

yeah, but i agree with the other guy. I would let him buy his own rims if i were you

Adam Morgan
3,925

Rims and tires pretty expensive... Sorry but unless your rich or he's done something really good, like save your mom from drowning in a septic tank, I can't imagine a guy deserving something like this if he is 'boyfriend' and not husband land... If he is sooo amazing then take him with you to pick them out. Rims don't need to be a surprise. Just taking him to a shop to look at 'em will be enough of a surprise and he'll likely enjoy looking with you. But that's just me... my girly never takes me to get car stuff... She actually tends to make me keep it somewhere else... I have three uncles that I pay for garage/shed space to house my project cars for her sake. I dunno, just my $0.02, you boy is a lucky man in my opinion.

Kolby Frye
35

I agree. Guys like to try out there own style but yeah those should work out alright.

24,895

Check out www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com for a rim size interchange.

Alex Phillippe
20

Check out www.tirerack.com and look up wheels that will fit the car. On the wheel pages will be the bolt patterns for said wheels.