No pwr. to windows, accessories, radio, interior lights, dash gauges, cab fuses ok, some main fuse or something under hood, where is it?

Tweedler
110

Asked by Aug 25, 2011 at 11:56 PM about the 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD Crew Cab LB

I jumped hot wire to window fuse 601 & they worked, where does power come from to it?

papa

their is another fuse box under the hood on drivers side fender well.has the big amp fuses and relays in it.one thing check ecm or pcm fuse in box inside cab.

Best Answer
Tweedler
110

Thanks, I pulled conn. frm behind compartment fusebox, reconnected it, relay clicked (reset) and it worked, all's good now, cheers!

papa

Glad to help.

Bigbob Reece
1,230

2006 no dash gauges no lights no power windows truck starts doesn't run right no radio ac is working all fuses are fine. Checked all wires in steering column change the alternator still the same thing....help

Bigbob Reece
1,230

FORD 2006 6.0 F350 Diesel... No dash gauges no lights no power windows truck starts but. NOT Charging the batteries ..no lights no radio... ac is working all fuses are fine. Checked all wires in steering column change the alternator still the same thing...???.help

JoeAndJoe
510

Hey Bigbob.. I have same problem. Did you solve your truck problem? Then .. Could you tell me how did you fixed it?

JoeAndJoe
510

Me again.. NO work these.. Power window, all gauges on the dashboard, interior lights, moonroof and stereo.. But, these are working all sometimes then all goes out together.

autoking1
30

check the wires coming out of cab. where they connect, CLEAN THEM GOOD!..ALL of THEM. problem solved

JoeAndJoe
510

I had same problem. I checked all of fuses, wiring and regulators. It wasn't. My problem was dash CLUSTER. I got used cluster from ebay 79dollars. I replaced by myself easily. (I m not mechanic) Now, NO PROBLEM!!

JoeAndJoe
510

Hey autoking1 Thank you for answer ..

Coire21
80

Hey can joeandjoe or autoking1 give me some advice. I have a 2004 ford expedition and it has no power to the gauges, power windows, radio, or sunroof all of a sudden. Did you all get it fixed? If so what was it?

JoeAndJoe
510

I changed my dash cluster..then all my problem solved..try it

Daniel D'Elia
60

I have an 06 f350 6.uh oh diesel and have the same problem. Pull off the part of the dash board that only clips in... So you can access instrument cluster and 2 plugs ontop of speedometer and odometer... The 2 pluhs (usually the one over the speedometer) comes loose. Push the plug down with a decent amount of force and watch all ur electrical come back to life... I know this is not an answer to fix the problem, but will show you where the problem is ( I haven't fixed mine yet either) I've talked to a lot of people saying the new wiring harness is a few hundred.. Hope this helps

brandylashare
80

I have 2004 explore the gages, radio, over head lights, dash lights, gages, power windowers, door key pad, lights when you crank it up and the gas peddle does not work what could be wrong please help it does have cruse control it is like all of the electrical has went went went out all at once

Niki Wilcox McCabe
50

Daniel, you are the bomb. Read your post and went out in the parking lot at work and pulled my dash apart. Sure enough, I just touched the plug over my speedometer and shazam, everything came back on. Now to figure out how to keep it on. If you or anybody has any ideas on this, please share. Thanks.

JoeAndJoe
510

Hi. All my problem was dash cluster. I bought cluster at ebay because, the cluster is too expense. I paid 60 dollars for 6 years old one My problem has been solved completely. .. good luck guys..

ssweetmonkey
50

I think ford needs to recall every damned one of their f-series trucks . I had mine in shop probably 10 times . the last time I dad to get wiring harness on the transmission replaced at 92000 mls ford wanted to charge me 4500 dollars for a new transmission !!! I paid 700 to get aftermarket tork converter put in !!! now I I have this dash electrical problem !!! cluster quit, door locks quit, mirrors quit, batteries wont charge I am 71 yrs old !! have two cancer patients in my home and I cant depend on my f-350 to get us back and forth to the doctors!! try living on disability and try depending on a ford that was damned from day one !!!! I have driven fords since I was 15 yrs old ihave been true to ford , but now it looks like I got a royal screwing !!!!!! from ford !!!! what do you think ????? dan in mississippi

Spencer Upton
90

I have a 2008 f150 king ranch with the 5.4 liter v8. Yesterday I cranked it and the radio, none of the gauges on the dash, none of the windows, sunroof, or back sliding glass work. The av blows but not cold. Cans anyone please help. I don't have the time or money to put it in the shop.

Shannon Gensler
60

ANYONE HELP PLEASE.......We have a 2003 FORD F350 We've checked every web site and can't find the answer to this and It's getting very stressful in my house! The radio started going out here and there then battery light has been intermittent, dash/cluster all interior went out at once " windows, lights, radio" now battery will not charge. BRAND NEW BATTERIES, ALTERNATOR, DASH CLUSTER $1500.00 later doing it again about 2 months later????? Got home shut off and didn't start. Stuck battery charger on it for about an hour started up and battery light blinking intermittently, gages and radio all working drove around block everything fine pulled in driveway all interior functions died again while truck still running shut it off tried to restart but battery dead. took apart dash made sure all plugs were secure disconnected radio, break box, recharged battery started back up abs light stayed on until put in drive drove around block pulled into driveway whole time battery light blinking shut it off wouldn't restart recharged batteries started and let run for an hour while it was running everything happened again and is dead!!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US?????

popoxtwo
20

Question. Same problem fix sounds pretty easy. Once you get a new cluster what do you do about mileage/odometer reading? Thanks

popoxtwo
20

This is where I found the answer and the fix. Just have to plan a few days down time. https://circuitboardmedics.com/cart .php