how to remove radio

simmons72
5

Asked by simmons72 Jul 20, 2007 at 09:01 AM about the 2007 Honda Accord LX V6

want to install rca cables for amp how to get to back of radio

dvigano
8,675

Hi simmons72, The link below should provide more than adequate instructions on how to remove the factory radio from your Honda Accord. http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord/03-AUDIOATTACH.pdf Good luck!

You think this is helpful.
jsost
50

I have the link to instructions on removing the CD player. I did this last week to install a Bluetooth car kit and an ipod connector. It is reall easy but takes care to not scratch. go to http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-2007-HONDA-ACCORD-DIRECT-iPOD-AUX-W-TEXT_W0QQitemZ150158424458QQihZ005QQcategoryZ58350QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

millernightowl
20

how to remove stck radio

Adam Salembier
35

you can't remove radio but what i did was i installed a radio under it... I got a plastic that replaces my sliding door ... Well my audio intaller had one, he knew more about this...

2,045

you need more details. first off most stock radios will not have RCA outputs on the back. i said MOST. 2nd are you using a Line output converter? Otherwise you're gonna have to use an aftermarket headunit.

2,045

you can remove the radio if you want to put an aftermarket headunit in its place, but the kit for that is $150 and its not made of great material. another option is to do what you have had done. keeping the stock radio in its place and placing the aftermarket headunit in the "storage" compartment beneath it. Either way, you still need to remove the stock radio to disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the stock radio. so saying you cant remove the radio is completely false.