key fob no longer works

1,765

Asked by Jonathan Aug 13, 2013 at 06:20 AM about the 2007 Honda Accord EX

i have a 2007 accord ex 4 door. long story short i had the fateful master window switch fail. aka only the driver side window
would work. i bought a new switch from the dealer due to unavailability from parts stores. installed the new switch and got the
windows back but now my key fob doesn't work. trunk release doesn't work and remote door locks don't work. i have
disconnected the battery hoping to reset the system with no luck. any ideas?

Chris McGee
2,755

Test the fob probably just a dead battery, most auto parts stores you can test the signal strength with a meter.