My 2004 3.8 Impala has a problem when starting off forward or backward it grawls and says traction activate. It started doing this about 1 year ago. I have had the wireing checked.

KenSafe
0

Asked by KenSafe Apr 06, 2012 at 08:12 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Impala LS

Jason Ballard
165

Has the wheel speed sensors them selves been checked for damage or proper operation? that can be a source of that problem because its not getting proper signal from the wheels it will try to activate the traction control, also does the sound it makes come from a specific area of the car?