i have a 04 chevy blazer that only goes in to 4x4 some times most the time i press the botton and nothing happens some times i press it and the lights flash on 4hi and lo and then go back to 2hi. then some time's it goes in to 4x4 but only grids go forwards and it works going backwards untill u reach about 3000 rpm. can anyone help me before i spend a lot of money on the wrong part

timsawyer2002
60

Asked by timsawyer2002 Apr 10, 2013 at 05:13 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Blazer 4 Dr LS 4WD SUV

asalazar37
25

the same thing happens with my 03 blazer all i do change from 2 low to 2hi. i put it on park press the 2h button then put it on drive and then press the 2 hi button the same process go for 2low

Tim Sawyer
10

Did u get fixed? Or do u know what the prob is