what is the cost for replacing "switch" that causes the four wheel drive to kick on. diagnostic check said "switch malfunction"

syble
5

Asked by syble Jun 11, 2013 at 07:30 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 4 Dr 1500 4WD Crew Cab SB

McCUBBY
375

2004 Chevy Avalanche Four Wheel Drive Switch for Models with Manual 4WD NP1 Transfer Case...I found one at a place called AM Auto Parts for 85.50 with free ground shipping.

David Scott
255

Check amazon and see if they have yours on there for cheaper. The one I need for my 03 Avalanche is only $46.92