Where are the rear speaker connectors on my car

Crifasi09
0

Asked by Crifasi09 Jul 25, 2007 at 08:59 PM about the 1995 Toyota Tercel 2 Dr STD Coupe

Car didnt come with stereo or speakers.

23,595

The rear speakers generally reside underneath the rear package shelf (under the rear window) and are accessed from underneath this shelf by opening the trunk and looking up near where the trunk lift arms are mounted to the inside of the body. If the speakers were merely disconnected, there should be some quick-disconnect fittings here where the speakers connect into the audio wiring harness to the front of the vehicle.